Friday 2 August 2013

Refraction Videos

A while back I filmed two interviews with Professor Mike Merrifield and Professor Phil Moriarty on the topic of refraction.

Rather than cut them down and splice them together, I tried something different - uploading the interviews essentially uncut.

Here is the interview with Mike.


Wen it came to Phil's interview, I decided to upload it as an unlisted video.

The reason being that it made a bit less sense without context. I thought some Sixty Symbols subscribers might be baffled by it as a stand-alone video.

I think it is good nonetheless and Phil raises some interesting stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Searching for good hockey instructors and additionally tennis luxury motor coaches is very difficult. The the greater part are an ancient college or graduating players so, who look modestly good joining a pitch, but experience little legitimate teaching feel. www.scorespro.com

    ReplyDelete